Five Highlights from Google's GEO Developer Day
1. Sergey, Larry and Eric opened the conference so as to reinforce that GEO Search was part of the overall mission of Google to organize the world information and make it universally available.
2. New version of Google Earth available today running on Windows, Linux and Mac.
3. Food is a huge part of Google smooze; they fed us a great lunch, snacks and dinner with a significant selection of beer.
4. Scooters are the transportation of choice at GooglePlex.
5. Google Geocoder is now built in to Google Maps (Finally)
From the discussion yesterday, it seems to me that UK will be forthcoming shortly.