SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF
White 1080P 1100Mah
The cheapest price was found 12 hours ago
● With foldable arm, small size, easy to carry.
● 720P / 1080P HD camera optional, enables you to have a further real-time images transmission image for fantastic video / picture taking.
● GPS positioning mode provides a more accurate flight.
● Automatic return function: the drone will return automatically when the battery voltage is low or receiving return order.
● Automatic point flight: the mobile phone APP sets the surrounding point and the surrounding radius, and sets the aircraft from the initial point, providing cooler shooting perspective.
● Smart follow: the aircraft will fix the controlling cellphone and follow the operator whichever direction he moves.
● Altitude hold mode makes it easier to control the drone for beginner and more stable for aerial photography.
● With attractive headless mode, completely solving loss-of-orientation problems.
● One-key taking off / landing / stop makes the operation more convenient and it is very suitable for novice operation.
● With 7.4V 1100mAh / 1600mAh battery, the fly time up to 10 / 20mins.
● With low power protection overcurrent protection.
● 2.4GHz technology adopted for anti-Interference.
● 4 channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°.
● 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
● It has 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
● It can realize 3D tumbling 360° rolling in four directions with 4 LED lights.
● The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics, lightweight and durable resistance.
● Function: GPS, auto return, waypoint fight, surround flight, follow me, 720P / 1080P HD camera, altitude hold mode, headless mode, up / down, forward / backward, turn left / right, sideward flight, LED Light
Gyro: 6 -axis
Camera: 720P / 1080P ( optional )
Photo / video: 1280 x 720/ 1920 x 1080
WiFi distance: 50 - 80m
Quadcopter battery: 7.4V 1100mAh / 1600mAh LiPo battery ( optional )
Remote control battery: 390mAh LiPo battery ( included )
Flying time: 1100mAh - about 10mins, 1600mAh - about 20mins
Charging time: about 180mins
RC distance: about 300m
Flying weight: 200 - 300g
Quadcopter size: 18 x 14 x 4cm ( foldable ); 29 x 29 x 4cm ( unfoldable )
There are two battery options to choose from. Want to extend the flight time, you can choose 1600mAh battery, up to 20mins. With 1100mAh battery the flying time is about 10mins.
Deep Blue Rtf
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Price AlertWant to be notified when the SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF gets even cheaper? Make sure you snag the best price by entering your email below. We'll email you when the price drops, free!
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Price HistoryWe're tracking the price of the SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF every day so you know if that deal is really a steal! Check back for to check the best price for this product - and whether its current sale price is really the cheapest it's been!
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Specifications
|Camera Pixels||1280 x 720/ 1920 x 1080|
|Video Resolution||720P / 1080P|
|Battery||7.4V 1100mAh / 1600mAh|
|Age||Above 14 years old|
|Model||SG900 - S|
|Functions||Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Height Holding,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down|
|Motor Type||Brushed Motor|
|Built-in Gyro||6 Axis Gyro|
|Radio Mode||Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle),WiFi APP|
|Model Power||Built-in rechargeable battery|
|Remote Control||2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control|
|Transmitter Power||Built-in rechargeable battery|
|Compatible with Additional Gimbal||Yes|
|Package Contents||1 x SG900 - S RC Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual|
Dimensions and Weight
|Package weight||0.8900 kg|
|Product weight||0.2000 kg|
|Package size (L x W x H)||28.90 x 21.10 x 10.50 cm / 11.38 x 8.31 x 4.13 inches|
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Coupons
|Deal||Code||Max Uses||Valid From||Valid To|
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Review
SG900 and its successor~ A couple of weeks ago, I tested the Samsung Gear S2 PRO. We saw a ‘magic’ effect, where the manufacturer has shrunk the size of the camera lens to just the SG8 zoom range. Consequently, the effect looks very strong. I’ll be comparing the images I shot with the Samsung Gear S2 PRO with those shot with the Samsung Gear S2. I’ll be comparing the main differences between the two phones. And I’ll be comparing them to see if they can have similar quality.
Build and Handling
The Samsung Gear S2 PRO’s build and handling are pretty much what I would expect from a mobile phone. You won’t get a Samsung phone that looks like the one from Google’s Pixel series. It’s a standard 18: 9 phone. There’s no fingerprint reader on the front, nor is there a physical home button to the classic Galaxy S7.
The usual capacitive buttons and buttons are on the back. I haven’t tested the buttons yet, but I’ll update it when I’ll have more images and video.
The buttons are a little awkward. Like, I have had this many times when trying to press the home key while holding down the power button.
But since I haven’t had any issues with the buttons, I can expect a lot more on them in future tests.
As you’d expect from a phone like this, there’s a fingerprint scanner. The scanner is there to make sure you get the fingerprint you want.
A standard app, Photo Gallery, can take you through the day with the Samsung Gear S2 PRO’s default settings. The other apps include Street View, Photo Manager, Face Unlock and GSam.
The verdict on the Samsung Galaxy S7
On the back of the phone, there’s a large camera. It’s placed on the back of the device. It’s a dual-LED flash, which means the camera really shows what it can capture.
The usual Samsung methods for making images are: the back camera can be used to take a photo, then the front camera is used to take a photo.
I’ll compare the Samsung Gear S2 PRO to the iPhone 7 Plus, the iPhone 7 and the Galaxy S7 edge. They’re all devices I’ve shown negative reviews about. The one thing that separates the iPhone 7 Plus and the Galaxy S7 Edge is the quality of the video recording.
The Samsung Gear S2 PRO doesn’t have that problem. It’s not like you’re going to get a top-notch video quality video quality with your usual full HD screen. In fact, it’s almost like you’re getting a very decent 1080p video at your hands.
I also have negative images with the camera. I think the quality of the footage may have suffered a little from its design. That said, I’ve taken a few images on the camera so that’s not a problem.
If you’re shooting video on a phone, you’re probably going to get pretty poor quality footage, but for audio or music, the audio quality is pretty much on par with that of the iPhone. And if you want that audio experience, you’re going to get it.
A couple of examples will give you an
Popular in Drones
I love cutting edge, cheap Chinese gadgets - but the constantly fluctuating 'deals' on Gearbest et al drove me crazy. When is a deal not a deal? When it's $50 more than last week!
Set price alerts on your favourites and we'll check each price daily, letting you know if the latest reduction really is the cheapest deal, or if the best price was weeks ago. Buy your tech with confidence you're getting the best price by checking for the latest coupons and sales