SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF
White 1080P 1600Mah
The cheapest price was found 1 week ago
● With foldable arm, small size, easy to carry.
● 720P / 1080P HD camera optional, enables you to have a further real-time images transmission image for fantastic video / picture taking.
● GPS positioning mode provides a more accurate flight.
● Automatic return function: the drone will return automatically when the battery voltage is low or receiving return order.
● Automatic point flight: the mobile phone APP sets the surrounding point and the surrounding radius, and sets the aircraft from the initial point, providing cooler shooting perspective.
● Smart follow: the aircraft will fix the controlling cellphone and follow the operator whichever direction he moves.
● Altitude hold mode makes it easier to control the drone for beginner and more stable for aerial photography.
● With attractive headless mode, completely solving loss-of-orientation problems.
● One-key taking off / landing / stop makes the operation more convenient and it is very suitable for novice operation.
● With 7.4V 1100mAh / 1600mAh battery, the fly time up to 10 / 20mins.
● With low power protection overcurrent protection.
● 2.4GHz technology adopted for anti-Interference.
● 4 channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°.
● 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
● It has 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
● It can realize 3D tumbling 360° rolling in four directions with 4 LED lights.
● The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics, lightweight and durable resistance.
● Function: GPS, auto return, waypoint fight, surround flight, follow me, 720P / 1080P HD camera, altitude hold mode, headless mode, up / down, forward / backward, turn left / right, sideward flight, LED Light
Gyro: 6 -axis
Camera: 720P / 1080P ( optional )
Photo / video: 1280 x 720/ 1920 x 1080
WiFi distance: 50 - 80m
Quadcopter battery: 7.4V 1100mAh / 1600mAh LiPo battery ( optional )
Remote control battery: 390mAh LiPo battery ( included )
Flying time: 1100mAh - about 10mins, 1600mAh - about 20mins
Charging time: about 180mins
RC distance: about 300m
Flying weight: 200 - 300g
Quadcopter size: 18 x 14 x 4cm ( foldable ); 29 x 29 x 4cm ( unfoldable )
There are two battery options to choose from. Want to extend the flight time, you can choose 1600mAh battery, up to 20mins. With 1100mAh battery the flying time is about 10mins.
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Price AlertWant to be notified when the SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF gets even cheaper? Make sure you snag the best price by entering your email below. We'll email you when the price drops, free!
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Price HistoryWe're tracking the price of the SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF every day so you know if that deal is really a steal! Check back for to check the best price for this product - and whether its current sale price is really the cheapest it's been!
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Specifications
|Camera Pixels||1280 x 720/ 1920 x 1080|
|Video Resolution||720P / 1080P|
|Battery||7.4V 1100mAh / 1600mAh|
|Age||Above 14 years old|
|Model||SG900 - S|
|Functions||Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Height Holding,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down|
|Motor Type||Brushed Motor|
|Built-in Gyro||6 Axis Gyro|
|Radio Mode||Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle),WiFi APP|
|Model Power||Built-in rechargeable battery|
|Remote Control||2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control|
|Transmitter Power||Built-in rechargeable battery|
|Compatible with Additional Gimbal||Yes|
|Package Contents||1 x SG900 - S RC Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual|
Dimensions and Weight
|Package weight||0.8900 kg|
|Product weight||0.2000 kg|
|Package size (L x W x H)||28.90 x 21.10 x 10.50 cm / 11.38 x 8.31 x 4.13 inches|
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Coupons
|Deal||Code||Max Uses||Valid From||Valid To|
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Review
SG900 is not a Smartphone~ Everyone knows about the last company that has been known for its phones, and it’s Google. Actually, all these companies are all the same. They all use 3D printers to make their devices, and now they are really taking the 3D printing industry by storm with the new SG900. The SG900 is the first 3D printer from China, and it’s going really well.
Its design is pretty much the same as the other printers we’ve seen so far. And its website is a real gem. https://www.stacie.cc/blog/2017/11/g-900-eng/ And the company’s website is totally up-to-date. They’re really adding a lot of flavor to their products, and you can see them have a really good heart if reading this.
*Latest Deals from Techdealers.
So if you’re going to get one, here’s what you’ll get. And if you’re a subscriber you’ll get your email on each product so you can follow along with the updates as they become available.
Like all new 3D printers, the SG900 is basically a future 3D printer and it has a pretty decent crowdfunding platform.
It’s a really slick and easy to use 3D printer and you’ll get it for free on your website. You can get it for $29.99 on Digital Pirate Bay, and it’s a really cool deal. It’s actually the cheaper one on Kickstarter.
After using the Fundit SG900 for a while, I knew I wanted one. But I didn’t want to invest in a 3D printer. I wanted a device that I could use and print and have fun using. It was something I was actually looking forward to. The way the Fundit SG900 works is simple: you build a 3D model on your computer and print it on it.
I found the printing process to be quite complex and while I have gotten used to it, it is very satisfying. It’s kind of like a needle in a haystack. It makes you feel very secure in your work. And the electronic process is a joy to use.
The main problem I encountered was a little bit of lag. It’s something I’ve noticed in all my other 3D printers. It’s something that 3D printers don’t always do. It was a really hard moment for me to explain but I guess you can say what I mean.
3D printers have a very simple process. The process is the same for any other product or service. You download a 3D printer and use it to print it. You’ll get it for free on your website. All you have to do is download a model and print it yourself. Then, you upload it to your website using an APK file (often 3rd party) or embed it in your website.
3D printing took me a little more than an hour to get the hang of the process
Next, you build the model on your computer. You’ll download the model, insert it into your printer and it’ll go through the process of assembling. There’s also a firmware file (usually a template in a computer’s operating system) that you can use to update the firmware on the computer or download a new model. After that, you upload the model to your
Popular in Drones
I love cutting edge, cheap Chinese gadgets - but the constantly fluctuating 'deals' on Gearbest et al drove me crazy. When is a deal not a deal? When it's $50 more than last week!
Set price alerts on your favourites and we'll check each price daily, letting you know if the latest reduction really is the cheapest deal, or if the best price was weeks ago. Buy your tech with confidence you're getting the best price by checking for the latest coupons and sales