SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF
White 720P 1600Mah
The cheapest price was found 13 hours ago
● With foldable arm, small size, easy to carry.
● 720P / 1080P HD camera optional, enables you to have a further real-time images transmission image for fantastic video / picture taking.
● GPS positioning mode provides a more accurate flight.
● Automatic return function: the drone will return automatically when the battery voltage is low or receiving return order.
● Automatic point flight: the mobile phone APP sets the surrounding point and the surrounding radius, and sets the aircraft from the initial point, providing cooler shooting perspective.
● Smart follow: the aircraft will fix the controlling cellphone and follow the operator whichever direction he moves.
● Altitude hold mode makes it easier to control the drone for beginner and more stable for aerial photography.
● With attractive headless mode, completely solving loss-of-orientation problems.
● One-key taking off / landing / stop makes the operation more convenient and it is very suitable for novice operation.
● With 7.4V 1100mAh / 1600mAh battery, the fly time up to 10 / 20mins.
● With low power protection overcurrent protection.
● 2.4GHz technology adopted for anti-Interference.
● 4 channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°.
● 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
● It has 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
● It can realize 3D tumbling 360° rolling in four directions with 4 LED lights.
● The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics, lightweight and durable resistance.
● Function: GPS, auto return, waypoint fight, surround flight, follow me, 720P / 1080P HD camera, altitude hold mode, headless mode, up / down, forward / backward, turn left / right, sideward flight, LED Light
Gyro: 6 -axis
Camera: 720P / 1080P ( optional )
Photo / video: 1280 x 720/ 1920 x 1080
WiFi distance: 50 - 80m
Quadcopter battery: 7.4V 1100mAh / 1600mAh LiPo battery ( optional )
Remote control battery: 390mAh LiPo battery ( included )
Flying time: 1100mAh - about 10mins, 1600mAh - about 20mins
Charging time: about 180mins
RC distance: about 300m
Flying weight: 200 - 300g
Quadcopter size: 18 x 14 x 4cm ( foldable ); 29 x 29 x 4cm ( unfoldable )
There are two battery options to choose from. Want to extend the flight time, you can choose 1600mAh battery, up to 20mins. With 1100mAh battery the flying time is about 10mins.
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Price AlertWant to be notified when the SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF gets even cheaper? Make sure you snag the best price by entering your email below. We'll email you when the price drops, free!
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Price HistoryWe're tracking the price of the SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF every day so you know if that deal is really a steal! Check back for to check the best price for this product - and whether its current sale price is really the cheapest it's been!
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Specifications
|Camera Pixels||1280 x 720/ 1920 x 1080|
|Video Resolution||720P / 1080P|
|Battery||7.4V 1100mAh / 1600mAh|
|Age||Above 14 years old|
|Model||SG900 - S|
|Functions||Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Height Holding,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down|
|Motor Type||Brushed Motor|
|Built-in Gyro||6 Axis Gyro|
|Radio Mode||Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle),WiFi APP|
|Model Power||Built-in rechargeable battery|
|Remote Control||2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control|
|Transmitter Power||Built-in rechargeable battery|
|Compatible with Additional Gimbal||Yes|
|Package Contents||1 x SG900 - S RC Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual|
Dimensions and Weight
|Package weight||0.8900 kg|
|Product weight||0.2000 kg|
|Package size (L x W x H)||28.90 x 21.10 x 10.50 cm / 11.38 x 8.31 x 4.13 inches|
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Coupons
|Deal||Code||Max Uses||Valid From||Valid To|
SG900 - S WiFi FPV HD Camera Foldable RC Drone - RTF Review
SG898-U18 Pro Snap Verdict
The SG898-U18 Pro is a professional camera with a vari-angle 3-axis gimbal. It’s designed to use the images from its lenses to its image stabilisation. The main problem for some of the competition is that it’s so small, and that footage becomes a whole lot more complicated as you get used to the sizes of the sensor. So the camera is set to launch at an odd 5-inches with a vari-angle lens and then shrink to just 7.4inches in all directions.
The stabilisation system is designed to work with the widest possible field of view, so the stabilisation results are very good indeed. So is the footage footage in the below image.
If you’re keen on getting the camera set-up to shoot video in 4K resolution you’ll be best served by shooting the above video. If you don’t mind the limitation on the field-of-view, the camera delivers excellent results, with 3-axis stabilisation working exceptionally well.
Build and Handling
The SG898-U18 Pro comes in a solid grey box. The device is made from a combination of hard plastic and aluminium and feels solid. It’s a bit thicker than the standard version but there is a good amount of flex and grip on the side of the case.
At the front, the device has a two-inch touch screen. It’s a big touch and has an impressive array of options to adjust the angle, exposure and white balance.
On the left of the screen, there’s a power button, a video mode button and a menu button. On the other side, there’s a front-facing 3-inch touch screen that shows the camera’s image quality.
In addition to the standard controls, there’s an SD card slot, a power button and a menu button. On the bottom, there’s a short HDMI connection, which if you’re not using a power bank is quite useful.
I shot with the SG898-U18 Pro in the following conditions:
The camera’s stabilisation system has worked well so far. In good light, the stabilisation kicks in quickly, but it drops down slightly at low light to ensure that the footage is stable.
The footage is captured at a very high level in low light, with a good level of detail and tone and a good amount of water colour. The images shot on the camera are more than fine-grained and smooth, with lots of detail and little noise visible.
In low light, there are a few instances where the footage has some water, but it’s not as bad as you might think. The footage shown here is from a light rainy day in Hong Kong.
In good light, the footage has good tone and tonal detail. In low light, the footage has a bit of a bit of a graininess to it, but it’s not particularly bad.
On the other hand, if there’s an image you want to use, you can use the menu at the top of the screen, which shows the camera settings. In addition, there’s a nice collection of presets and filters to help you get the most out of your footage.
Follow the link to browse and download full-resolution images.
Popular in Drones
I love cutting edge, cheap Chinese gadgets - but the constantly fluctuating 'deals' on Gearbest et al drove me crazy. When is a deal not a deal? When it's $50 more than last week!
Set price alerts on your favourites and we'll check each price daily, letting you know if the latest reduction really is the cheapest deal, or if the best price was weeks ago. Buy your tech with confidence you're getting the best price by checking for the latest coupons and sales