HYSTOU H3 - J3160 - 1C Mini PC
The cheapest price was found 18 hours ago
● Small size, easy to carry and save desktop space
● Intel HD Graphics 400 graphics processor, stable video output and graphics signal transmission, smoother picture and clearer picture quality
● Intel quad-core J3160, low-power mobile and desktop platform processor, stable and reliable performance
● Equipped with 4GB / 8GB running memory, deal with multiple tasks easily ( no RAM for Barebone version )
● All-metal body shell, efficient heat dissipation, ensure your host always cool
● Rich interface: Mic, SPK, LAN, HD, USB2.0, USB3.0, etc.
HYSTOU H3 - J3160 - 1C Mini PC Price AlertWant to be notified when the HYSTOU H3 - J3160 - 1C Mini PC gets even cheaper? Make sure you snag the best price by entering your email below. We'll email you when the price drops, free!
HYSTOU H3 - J3160 - 1C Mini PC Price HistoryWe're tracking the price of the HYSTOU H3 - J3160 - 1C Mini PC every day so you know if that deal is really a steal! Check back for to check the best price for this product - and whether its current sale price is really the cheapest it's been!
HYSTOU H3 - J3160 - 1C Mini PC Specifications
|CPU||Intel Celeron J3160|
|GPU||Intel HD Graphics 400|
|Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output||Yes|
|Power Supply||Charge Adapter|
|Other Functions||3D Games|
|RJ45 Port Speed||1Gbps|
|External Subtitle Supported||Yes|
|Package Contents||1 x Mini PC, 2 x WiFi Antenna, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Power Cord, 1 x Screw Bag, 1 x English User Manual|
|Power Type||External Power Adapter Mode|
|Suggest Input||12V 3A|
|Power Input Vol||12V|
|Power Adapter Input||100-240V / 50-60Hz|
Dimension and Weight
|Package weight||1.5500 kg|
|Product weight||1.1000 kg|
|Package size (L x W x H)||30.80 x 20.60 x 7.50 cm / 12.13 x 8.11 x 2.95 inches|
|Product size (L x W x H)||13.60 x 12.60 x 4.20 cm / 5.35 x 4.96 x 1.65 inches|
HYSTOU H3 - J3160 - 1C Mini PC Coupons
|Deal||Code||Max Uses||Valid From||Valid To|
Popular in Mini PCs
I love cutting edge, cheap Chinese gadgets - but the constantly fluctuating 'deals' on Gearbest et al drove me crazy. When is a deal not a deal? When it's $50 more than last week!
Set price alerts on your favourites and we'll check each price daily, letting you know if the latest reduction really is the cheapest deal, or if the best price was weeks ago. Buy your tech with confidence you're getting the best price by checking for the latest coupons and sales